passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mike's Blog

Welcome to the Pass It On Sports Blog page. I do not profess to be a professional blogger - I am certainly not a writer. However, I am a passionate person, a passionate sports person, and I do have opinions...and judging from the blogs that I have read, opinions = blogging. I do not have any rules in my blogs yet. I eventually want to have a daily blog, we will see how it goes, for now, I will blog and update as much as possible. I welcome your comments and additions to any blogs that i write. To be fair I will let you know that I am in the over 50 club, so when you read my opinions, that might help to understand what generation I am coming from. I would like to keep this blog spirited, but not mean, I don't see the point in that. I am a positive person by nature, but I am extremely passionate about my beliefs in certain areas of life, and I am sure some of this will come to light, in this forum.  Thanks for visiting. Visit often.
Next Topic - My life as a ten year old....or (pass it on sports...the beginning)

No comments:

Post a Comment