passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Story.

In My first blog, I made a decision to actually not blog, but rather to tell you a story. I want people to understand a little about me and maybe to have a little insight on how my mind works. Those that know me, know that this might be a complex task. Therefore, intstead of covering my entire lifetime of experiences, all the good and (not so good) decisions, I thought intead I might give you a glimpse as to where it all started. That is why I have picked the year of 1967 to start. I was 10 years old, and some of the stories I will tell you may be when I was 12 or 13, but for the most part I will focus on the age of 10. I think that this is a critical age when you are growing up, and your personality has now started to take shape, and that who you are in the future as a person is really starting to unfold. I will run this story for a couple of weeks, and then begin to share my opinions on various topics, sports and otherwise.
Next - 1967

No comments:

Post a Comment