passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Weekend


Another Father's Day has come and gone and what a great weekend it was.....another of the many reasons I love Burlington.

Saturday morning we woke up to a beautiful morning and our decision was easy.
                               We fired up the PassItOnSportsmobile and went kayaking.

We went down and dropped the kayaks in Lasalle Park. It was beautiful down there, the power boats, sailboats and gorgeous views.

                                                                  My Dream.....
(I am talking about the girl of course...not the big house and the two float planes in the background)

It was a beautiful day on the water....great to get out on the water.  Here is the great thing. Cost $0.00.

                                      Me and Patti - on dry land again.


Next in the weekend lineup was The Burlington Sound of Music. An incredible free music event held every year in the city.

                                               Doc Walker performs Saturday night.


 On Sunday, my niece Olivia, Patti, me and my daughter Aimee...getting ready for April Wine.

The cost of this event. $0.00.

Sunday night, I had a beautiful steak dinner at home....and watched some U.S. Open Golf.
(something my Dad loved to do)

                                              England's Justin Rose won the U.S. Open.


All in all. Happy Fathers Day...to me. (and thanks to everyone who was a part of it)

Don't Forget PassItOnSports.ca Golf Day July 6th.

Sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment