passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Friday, June 7, 2013

MOB Lacrosse Record

SO here it is.........8 games into the MOB season. Halfway point. Already there is a brand new record. Black Storm.....(my team) has set a new record....actually....set it a few games ago,

The season is 8 games old....and our Black Team.... 0 wins.   8 losses.     0 and 8. Brutal.

We can't seem to get into the right groove. Good thing is....we will make the playoffs. But then again....all teams do.

It is not whether you win, or lose.....it is all about the fun. That is what my Mom has always told me.
And....we are all having fun, I think. Ha.!

Jonny and Randy Pilon....preparing for game time. (photo bombed by Bobby Simpson)

Trust me when I say this....we are having fun. It is actually an interesting commentary, this league. There are a lot of guys that really take it seriously....and some guys that really don't care, and a lot in between.


                               Me, Tippy and Don (my bro's!) truly what it is about for me.

 
My brothers and I looked good (before the game started.) - but it went a tad downhill on this night. Up 2 - 0 early - WE LOST 8 - 4.   Damn.


However there was a highlight to this night. The BIG race. Trying to find the "fastest" guy in the league we pitted our (Black Storm) Jay Da Silva vs. speedster (Red Heat) Kyle Johnston.

Between the 2nd and 3rd period we had the Big Race....the two speedy guys set up at the goal line at one end. They would race to the Blue line at the far end. I have Video evidence thanks to my daughter Erin.

YOU BE THE JUDGE.

Tell me who you think wins this race. Kyle on the left and Jay on the right. Pick the winner.




Next week is another week. Black will win. (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment