passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PassItOnSports.ca Golf Day

Golf season is upon us.

I would like to invite you to join myself and The PassItOnSports.ca team for a day of golf.

While we are at it, why don't we help out a great charity? Right To Play. Let me explain.

Here is the deal. 

On Saturday, July 6th, 2013 I am going to go golfing at the beautiful Indian Wells Golf course in Burlington. I would love for you to join me. But hurry.....spots are limited.






Place: Indian Wells Golf Club 5377 Walkers Line, Burlington
 
Time: Saturday July 6, 2013. First group tees off at 12:30pm
 
Cost: $95 (tax included)
 
You Get:
  • 18 holes of Golf  
  •  Power Cart 
  • PIOS Golf Hat 
  •  $5 from each player goes directly to Right to Play.

This is not a tournament...it is simply a day of golf....but there will be some prizes and surprises.

Let's get out there...and play some golf with great friends...it will be a blast.

Simply click on the link below, and follow the instructions on the page. Sign up as a single, or a foursome.

See you on the course.



Right To Play is committed to every child’s right to play. We give children a chance to become constructive participants in society, regardless of gender, disability, ethnicity, social background or religion. Through games and sports, we help create social change in communities affected by war, poverty and disease.
 
 
 
Now, don't forget, I am at somewhat of an advantage. My game is moving to the next level. Last year I had a golf club fitting done by my good friend Ollie Cavers of Ollie Golf in Ajax.

 Remember this?



You have time before July 6th to get fixed up. Tell Ollie....Mike sent you.


 
 It is worth the drive to Ajax.


NOW IT IS TIME TO SIGN UP!          Sign up to PIOS Golf Day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment