passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ladies Night at MOB Lacrosse

Every Summer the MOB Lacrosse Boys hold their annual Ladies night, and once again this event was a great success.

We invite the "shy" group of girls over to Glen Abbey Arena for some top flight Masters Lacrosse action.

After an hour or two of this painful experience (for the ladies) we all head back to our local watering hole. The Tin Cup in Oakville, always does a great job of accommodating our league. On this night we had close to 70 people. It was fantastic....The Tin Cup has a great staff, and fantastic food.

This was a great night for me personally as my Black Storm team include my long lost son from Thunder Bay(on vacation)..so it was truly a family affair for me.

A family night. Starting from the left....Brother Don, daughter Erin (scorekeeper) son Stuart, step daughter Tristen, me....my beautiful wife Patti (taking picture) - and of course my Mom was in the stands cheering us on.

We looked damn good before the game started....but things went a little south from there.

In the games....Red Heat beat Black Storm 9 - 4 and Blue Thunder beat the Gold Rush 8 - 2. For league standings and stats check it out on my Leagues Page.

Back at The Tin Cup....we all have some beverages, a bite to eat, and share some stories about how good we looked on the floor....those stories are short, trust me.

The highlight of the big night is the Prize Giveaways.....we had 32 Ladies that came to the big night...and guess what...we gave out 32 prizes....how good is that.

I would like to personally like to thank all those that contributed prizes to make this night happen...I know I will forget someone....and for that I apologize...and if I do forget...shoot me an email as a reminder, don't be shy,  mike@passitonsports.ca

So thank you to the following (in no particular order.)

Marc Noble - Jay Da Silva - Kim Crossman - Mike Hicks - Craig and Alison Mclean - Randy Pilon - The Tin Cup - Brad and Caroline Wales - John and Pam Elliot - MOB Lacrosse - Susan Steele - Brad Sanderson - passitonsports.ca

I would like to personally thank all the ladies for supporting us like you do. My favorite thing about MOB Lacrosse...is actually the people. A really great bunch.

See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment