passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Sports ASAP Wish (short) list.

Things I would like to see.....and SOON!!

#1 - More Olympic Gold for Canada. We are doing a great job, and I am loving it....but i want more....but if we are only due to get two more...I pick Men's and Women's Hockey.




#2 - Toronto Raptors need to go on a roll...Playoffs are coming - Playoffs are coming!!

 


#3 - The Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club (and the whole NLL actually) need to bring back the "true fast break" and more one on one lacrosse. This is an old bitter subject with me...and I know some of you may be tired of it...but I cannot let it go. When you have a chance at a fast break take it..when you have a one on one opportunity...take it....Please. Remember our slogan?



#4 -  Toronto Maple Leafs continue to roll....and skate....and (well you know) win games - I need a deep Playoff run....deep - like third round. I need this. I really, really need this.




Ok....I said it was a short list. There it is.

2 comments: