passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Crooked Arrows

Lacrosse has arrived!! - On the big screen that is. A Big Screen Lacrosse Movie starts officially in Canada and the U.S.A. in theatres on this Friday, June 1st. I for one am stoked.....really excited for it to come out.



 Lacrosse has been in my blood forever. It is my game. Every good thing I have in my life today, somehow leads back to lacrosse. Anybody reading this that plays the game knows exactly what I mean. It somehow gets into you....and stays forever!!

Non-lacrosse people don't get it. (well some do) - but a lot do not. I have made efforts to explain it to my non lacrosse acquaintances.....but alas, I have had trouble getting them to understand.


Well now I have another shot at it. For those of you that have not seen the trailer....check it out now!


Should be a lot of fun.....but here is my challenge for all you lacrosse people out there. I want you to convince 5 people that know nothing of lacrosse to go and see this movie. I really think this will continue to help raise the bar on lacrosse awareness. It is easy. It is Hollywood baby, so you know it will be a good movie....so bring some non believers...and lets get them "into our game"



Let me know your thoughts on the movie.....I would love to hear.




No comments:

Post a Comment