passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Monday, April 8, 2013

NCAA - The Final

Tonight is the big game. The NCAA Basketball Championship is tonight between The Michigan Wolverines and The Louisiana Cardinals.




 
 


On paper it is really a "pickem" game. After all the upsets in the big tournament and all the nail biting finishes, I think that possibly the best two of the top 64 teams  in the country have reached the final, and I think this is a good thing.

It should be close, and it should be exciting.

The young Michigan team have a great go for it mentality...they love to run and can put up points fast. Don't forget there is some Canadian content in this game as Mississauga's own Nik Stauskas is starting for the bright yellow Wolverines. He is a tremendous pure shooter, and I will be pulling for him.

Maybe I will cheer for Michigan.


                                                       Nik Stauskas of Mississauga


Then of course you have the Louisville Cardinals. Coached by Rick Pitino, maybe the best college coach of all time. He is never, ever out of a game. They run a full court press almost the whole game, and are relentless on defence. Louisville also has The Kevin Ware factor. For those of you that don't know, he had a horrible broken leg in the tournament and his team has rallied around him to "win it for Kevin".

                                                     Kevin Ware

Maybe I will cheer for Louisville.

Like most sports fans....I am hoping for an exciting and close game. I have been struggling who to pick for tonight......i have switched back and forth......who do I cheer for.....I was waiting for a sign from somewhere......and then I went to Facebook.





One look at the beautiful Kluczynski girls and my decision was made easy.

I pick the Michigan Wolverines to win......by 2.

Enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment