passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sports Update

I am sure a lot of you are up to date on the sports news that is going on, but I like to make sure you are tune with the Right Stuff.




1/. Did you know what The Baggataway Cup is, and if you do, did you know it is happening this weekend in London, Ontario? The Baggatawy Cup is awarded annually to the Canadian University Men's Field Lacrosse Champion. Last year's champion was McMaster, but this year they did not make it to the championship weekend.
Last night Brock defeated Carleton by a score of 13 - 7 and will play McGill in the Semi-Finals @6pm, Saturday Nov 5th.
Also Bishop's defeated the home team Western 8 - 4 and will now face Guelph in the other semi @8pm, Saturday Nov 5th.

Good Luck boys!!



2./ The Minnesota Vikings -




My team. I consider myself brave to put that out there. But I am not shy. The Viking are horrible this year, and have caused me years of stress and heartbreak. The Vikings have been to the "big show" 4 times and lost. Even worse than that was the Brett Favre interception a few years back against New Orleans. That just hurt. However, I soldier on, knowing (hoping) that next year is the year. The vikings need a new stadium...have a look at their promo video...makes you want to wear purple don't you think?   New Stadium.


3./ While I am pushing "my" teams......







                                                            I am just saying.



4/. Steve Williams - ex caddie of Tiger Woods, present caddie of Adam Scott.
Last night he made a statement in front of a lot of people in Shanghai at an awards ceremony. He was asked about his first tournament with Adam Scott in Akron, Ohio, with Tiger in the field. His answer was "My aim at Akron was to shove it right up that black a**hole," said Williams.
The entire room was shocked. I am shocked. Why do people in the limelight continually do things to sabotage their own careers. Steve Williams has made millions off of Tiger....and continues to make money with Adam. He has it all. (he had it all)
Well, in my opinion...not any more. Adam Scott should fire him....and nobody else dare pick him up.
He is done. Maybe other people can learn from this...and maybe my Mom was right when I was growing up....she always said (you may have heard this) "If you don't have something nice to say about someone, than say nothing at all".
She's a smart one, that Mom of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment