passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Golf Adventure

I am off tomorrow for another passitonsports adventure. I am going to Thunder Bay to play in the Fort William Country Club Men's Invitational......the Father and Son team...(me and Stu) plan to wreak havoc on the Golf course. Here is the format.

2011

Fort William Country Club's

Men's Invitational

August 12-14, 2011

Limited to 60 teams

.

Format: 1:00pm Friday - Best Ball 8:00am Saturday - Best Shot 8:00am Sunday - Alternate Shot.

Includes: 3 rounds of golf Skins Game Flight Prizes Lunch Fri & Sat

FRIDAY Nite Dinner Sun Beef on a Bun Lunch

.

OVER $30,000 IN PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS!

.

Flights are determined by low man on the team (handicap factor and/or past tournament performance) as of Closing Date or when tournament is full.


Like many things in my sporting love...I have enjoyed playing sports with my kids growing up. Stuart and I take great pleasure in beating one another, could be golf, basketball, or lacrosse...we both have the competitive spirit flowing at all times. That is why this golf adventure will be fun, we finally get to team up....I hope my knees are strong enough to carry the young fellow around on my back all weekend! (ha! - kidding Stu). I am really looking forward to this. As a father, there are ups and downs in life and in sports when it comes to your kids. This type of event is definitely a high.

Just check out this sweet swing Stuart.
Not sure you want me to "pass on" my knee snap.


My passiton golf instructor Stu Aird will not be with me, but I plan on combining my passiton pilates instructor - Patti's  advice to use the pilates neutral position so I am using my core to swing, and my passiton Sport's therapist's advice (Bobby Simpson) (and no Bob I am not paying you (yet) who tells me to think of one word as I am swinging through the ball like ~ rhythm ~

With all this knowledge, the ball is sure to go straight and true, down the fairway (and long).

My dilemma??? - How am I going to fit all the prizes on the plane coming home.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment