passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Sports Fan.

Sports fans are funny. Funny to watch that is. Have you actually ever sat back at a sporting event...take a minute and watch the people around you. It is actually an event within an event. Last Pro event I was at was actually a Toronto Rock Game. I break it down into a few different categories.

  • Keener's  


  •  Food Lovers


  •  Serious Fan



  •  Sports Fans in Love



  •  Out of Control


  •  Loyal (for example cheering for a team year after year that can't win the big game)


  •  funny (or trying to be)




 For me, I don't think I am a really a "great" sports fan from a cheering, screaming etc. perspective. I am a silent fan. The kind of fan that likes to watch great athletes do great things. For example when Kobe Bryant came to play the Raptors a couple of years ago...I was lucky enough to have tickets. I am not a fan of Kobe. but....Wow!! He put on a show that night that amazed me. He jumped higher, shot better, ran quicker than anyone one the court. It was fun to watch.

Whatever kind of fan you are, remember to enjoy yourself...and next time you are at an event....take about 5 minutes and look around the stadium or arena....you don't want to miss it.




No comments:

Post a Comment